Baptist Health Lexington Home Health Care provides complete in-home services for the care and management of patients with heart problems. Our nursing staff will keep your doctor continuously updated about your condition.
Services offered include, but are not limited to:
- Anticoagulant therapy monitoring;
- Comprehensive cardiopulmonary assessments;
- Education about diet, medication and activity;
- Infusion therapy;
- Laboratory testing and monitoring of results;
- Central line and maintenance;
- Care following a heart attack or coronary artery bypass graft surgery;
- Psychosocial support;
- Risk factor assessment; and
- Rehabilitation services.
For More Information
Registered nurses are available to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You may call our office or have your physician contact us. A registered nurse will work closely with you and your doctor to establish a treatment plan to meet your needs.
For more information about our heart services, please call Baptist Health Lexington Home Health Agency at (859) 260-6569 or toll free at 1-800-489-3002. Click here for more information about Baptist Health Lexington Home Health Care.