- The dates posted below are for the skills check-off only and should be scheduled prior to taking your online exam. Click on a date below to register.
- The NRP Exam is online and can be accessed on BEN. Click on My Baptist, then on Neonatal Resuscitation Exam Online. You will be directed to the Healthstream Express link for the exam.
- Click on first time student to register for the exam and click Submit.
- You will be on the My Learning Page. Click on the Catalog tab at the top.
- Click CE Center on bottom left (or put NRP in search box).
- Click on the NRP Online Exam 6th Edition.
- Click on Enroll in this Course tab at the middle right on the page. The exam will appear under the Elective Learning Section on the My Learning page when you return.
- To launch the exam, click on the first learning activity. You have 14 days to complete the exam from the date of launching the exam. Please remember your login information for the exam.
- You need to bring verification of successful online testing to the skills check-off. You must do skills check-off within 30 days of passing the online exam.
- Online exam requirements differ for each clinical unit:
Labor and Delivery & NICU staff: lessons 1-4, 6, 7, 8, and lesson 9
Mother Baby: lessons 1-4 and lesson 9
Neonatal Delivery Room Team: lessons 1-9 (all lessons)
Respiratory Therapy NOT on NDRT lessons 1-4, 5, and lesson 9
Other units contact Kim Kjelland for assignment
Navigate through the online tests chronologically !!
- If you fail the online exam please contact Kim Kjelland (you can fail 2 times, then you will not be able to re-access the test).
- In order to retest, you will need to access the online exam via www.healthstream.com and purchase the NRP online exam for $23.50.
- Kim Kjelland will send you a letter 1 week prior to the skills check-off date you registered for with the location and exact time you need to arrive. Plan to attend 1-2 hours for skills check-off.
Your completed E-Voucher will be sent to Kim Kjelland.
Remember: You will receive a letter from Kim with the location and the exact date you will need to arrive 1 week prior to the date you have registered.
Click on a link to register for your skills check-off date:
April 24, 2014; 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
May 22, 2014; 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
June 26, 2014; 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
July 24, 2014; 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
August 28, 2014; 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
September 25, 2014; 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
October 23, 2014; 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
November 13, 2014; 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
To cancel for this class click here.