For Medical Professionals
Exclusively for Our Medical Staff
Access Physician Portal, learn about upcoming CME offerings, or find out more about a career with Baptist Health Lexington.
Welcome to the Medical Professionals area of Baptist Health Lexington's Web site, developed exclusively for our medical staff.
Here you can get connected to Physician Portal, check the medical staff meeting calendar, learn about upcoming CME offerings, make an on-line referral to Baptist Health Lexington Home Health, read the most recent issue of our physician newsletter and find links to many medical resources on the Internet. The links below will take you where you want to go.
- Are you an affiliated or independent physician? Learn more about Baptist Health's partnership to provided electronic health records and secure connectivity and the requirements for the federal government incentives for meaningful use initiatives at
- What Meaningful Use Means to You
- Interested in joining the Medical Staff or Allied Health Professionals at Baptist Health Lexington?
- Physicians interested in Employment Opportunities click here.
- Compliance Advisor provides physicians with a code auditing compliance solution to meet the standards of Local Medical Review Policies (LMRP) established by Medicare. Physician practices may use the application to determine if a diagnosis and a specific service are covered under LMRP federal guidelines.
- The Physician Portal provides physicians with a listing of their hospitalized patients; demographic, insurance and billing information; next of kin; order information; laboratory test results; and radiology transcription. This information can only be accessed by physicians on Baptist Health Lexington's medical staff.
- About continuing medical education at Central Baptist Hospital covers regularly-scheduled CME offerings and provides information on how to contact the office of continuing medical education.
- The Baptist Health Lexington Institutional Review Board (IRB) is the committee that conducts oversight for research involving human subjects at Central Baptist Hospital. This site provides researchers with access to procedural information as well as links to the IRB submission website and educational resources.
- Clinical trials at Baptist Health Lexington provides information on current clinical trials available at Central Baptist.
- The medical library provides information on library hours and services available for medical staff physicians.
- Links to medical societies & associations provides links to web sites for medical societies, boards and associations sorted by specialty.
- Links to medical resources provides links to web sites designed for use by the medical community.
- Links to Allied Health Professional Societies.
- Home health at your fingertips allows you to make on line referrals to Baptist Health Lexington Home Health.
At Central Baptist Hospital, we believe all employees deserve a safe work environment that fosters interdependence, teamwork, innovation, initiative, and opportunities for growth through personal and professional support, training, and development.
Education Central: For Providers and Professionals
Baptist Health Lexington employees
Nursing at Baptist Health Lexington
Baptist Health Lexington takes pride in its nursing staff, known for their skills and their kindness of care.
Get your career started at Baptist Health Lexington.