Baptist Health Lexington Cancer Center's mission is to do everything we can to prevent cancer and apply our knowledge and technology to aggressive, leading-edge cancer care.
Learn more about our full range of services, from prevention and state-of-the-art screening and diagnostic procedures to treatment, clinical research, education and support. We are here to take care of you.
HealthwoRx Fitness & Wellness Center is designed to help people of all ages and levels of health achieve their fitness goals comfortably and safely. HealthwoRx Fitness Center is equipped with top quality strength and cardio equipment and staffed with a certified fitness staff. Additionally, we offer a wide variety of group fitness classes, specialty classes and programs that suit the individual needs of virtually everyone.
- A personalized approach to health and wellness with individual fitness assessments and exercise programs.
- A professionally trained staff of exercise physiologists, certified fitness practitioners, registered dietitians, cancer exercise specialists, and nurse health educators.
- The SilverSneakers® Fitness Program is an innovative health, exercise and wellness program helping older adults live healthy, active lifestyles. Get fit, have fun, make friends!
- Nutrition counseling and programs with a licensed, registered dietitian.
- Metabolic testing
- Personal training
- Massage therapy
- Health resource library
- Child care
- Membership rates - affordable with no contract or hidden fees
Interested in joining HealthwoRx? Great! Call us at 859.260.4354 to schedule your FREE fitness assessment. To save time, you may fill out your forms prior to your visit by downloading them HERE. On the day of your assessment, please arrive 5-10 minutes early with your completed paperwork and your choice of payment (cash, check or credit card).
HealthwoRx is located at Lexington Green Mall
HealthwoRx Fitness & Wellness Center
161 Lexington Green Circle, Suite B2
Lexington, KY 40503-3325
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 5:30am - 9:00pm
Friday: 5:30am - 8:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm - 6:00pm
Inclement Weather Policy
If inclement weather occurs please call 260-6100 for information. Closings and/or delays will also be posted on Lexington local TV stations and the HealthwoRx Facebook page.
Heart & Vascular Institute
Women & Children
For all the women in every woman, there is one special place: Baptist Health Lexington, where women's & children's services have been a family tradition since 1954.
To learn more...
- See Our Mother-Baby Unit Video!
- Preparing for Baby Brochure
- Maternity Brochure
- Comprehensive Services
- Helping Women Take Personal Responsibility for their Health
- Answering Healthcare Questions
- Perinatal Diagnostic Center
- Children's Services
- Family-Centered Maternity Program
Offering Support in Good Times and Bad
When women are faced with a major life change, loss or personal illness, they often find that being with others who are sharing the same experience can help. Baptist Health Lexington offers many free support groups, including:
- Perinatal Bereavement Program - to meet the needs of parents who have experienced a miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, stillbirth or newborn death. Trained nurses, social workers and chaplains are available to consult with parents and other family members who are experiencing the loss of a baby or unexpected end of a pregnancy. The Perinatal Bereavement Program can be accessed by calling 859-260-6904.
- Cancer-related support groups - call 859-260-4271 for more information.
If you or a loved one is hospitalized, our chaplains are available to talk with you about your concerns, pray with you, provide support, help with difficult decisions or help you celebrate the joy of a new life.
Baptist Health Lexington proudly offers the da Vinci® Surgical System, which uses advanced robotic technology to provide precise, minimally invasive procedures for men and women.
The da Vinci System enhances surgical capabilities by allowing your surgeon to perform complex procedures through tiny surgical openings. It allows your surgeon's hand movements to be scaled, filtered and translated into precise movements of micro-instruments within the operative site, without damaging surrounding tissue.
Benefits of da Vinci Surgery
The da Vinci Surgical System has been successfully used in thousands of procedures worldwide, offering numerous potential benefits over traditional surgeries, including:
- Shorter hospital stay
- Less pain
- Faster recovery
- Quicker return to normal activities
- Less risk of wound infection
- Less blood loss
- Less scarring
da Vinci® Hysterectomy
Hysterectomy can sometimes be performed through the vagina. However, when the uterus is enlarged from fibroids or cancer, an abdominal hysterectomy is preferable. This requires a 6-12 inch incision. In some cases, doctors also have to remove the ovaries because they are thought to release hormones contributing to the condition. If your doctor recommends a hysterectomy, you may be a candidate for a new, less invasive surgical procedure called da Vinci® Hysterectomy.
da Vinci® Prostatectomy
da Vinci in Action
Register in advance for your procedure
Find a Physician