Central Baptist Heart and Vascular Institute Services
The Central Baptist Heart & Vascular Institute offers a comprehensive program designed to meet the cardiovascular needs of our community.
With leading edge technology, targeted diagnostics, high-tech procedural interventions and dedicated research, we are expertly prepared to treat the full spectrum of cardiovascular diseases. Our physicians and staff take a progressive approach to the prevention and treatment of coronary artery and vascular disease, heart failure and rhythm disorders.
More on Cardiology at Central Baptist
- Baptist Heart & Vascular Institute CBH Cardiac Annual Report
- Our Care Central Magazine touches on the extensive cardiac services available at Central Baptist
- Check out the latest Care Central TV Show featuring CBH cardiologists & cardiothoracic surgeons
- Looking for a physician? The Physician Reference Guide lists our cardiovasular physicians and cardiothoracic surgeons, contact information, photos, education and certifications
- Our Physician Directory allows you to search any physician with privileges at Central Baptist.
View these recently published articles by our medical staff and physicians who practice at CBH:
More women die of heart disease then breast cancer - Dr. Paula Hollingsworth
Bypass surgery an option for patients with heart-attack symptoms - Dr. Anthony Rogers
New imaging technique improves assessment of blocked arteries - Dr. Michael Jones
Atrial fibrillation, even when there are no symptoms, requires treatment - Dr. Aaron Hesselson
Download our Cardiac Surgery Guide for an overview of heart disease and what to expect when cardiac surgery is necessary.
Central Baptist Heart & Vascular Institute
1740 Nicholasville Road, Bldg. E
Lexington, Kentucky 40503