HealthwoRx Fitness & Wellness Center offers childcare services for all members. Please read the following information about our policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 12 noon & 4 pm – 8 pm
Saturday: 8 am - 12 noon
Drop-in fee for childcare is $1.50 per child per visit
A payment card may be purchased for child care services.
30 visits for $35.00
15 visits for $20.00
(EACH CHILD = 1 VISIT)
- Children must be between the ages of 6 months - 10 years.
- Parents must be on the premises at all times.
- Child care is limited to 90 minutes daily.
- Each child must have an admission agreement completed and signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- All children must be signed in each visit.
- Parents are responsible for meal feeding and tolieting before drop-off.
- Please change your infant prior to check-in.
- Childcare is not available on holidays.
- Snacks and drinks are allowed but please send snacks that your child can eat with little clean up. Fast food meals are not permitted.
- Please label all personal items and food/drink containers.
- You are not permitted to bring any child but your own. This includes grandchildren.
- A ratio of at least 1 employee per 12 children will be maintained at all times. If we are over the limit you may sign your child onto the waiting list for the next available space.
You will be called to the playroom if:
- You exceed the 90 minute time limit
- Your child has had a toileting accident
- Your child is in need or a diaper change
- Your child does not respond to the discipline efforts of our staff
You will be asked to remove your child from the childcare center for the day if:
- Your child has cried uncontrollably for 15 minutes
- Your child has become violent or has bitten another child
- Your child gets hurt or is ill
Inclement Weather Policy
If Fayette County Schools are cancelled or delayed due to inclement weather, HealthwoRx Fitness and Wellness Center will open at 9 am. Childcare will only be available from 4pm - 8pm on these days. There will be NO MORNING child care on these days. However, if dangerous weather and poor driving conditions persist throughout the day please call the center to verify childcare availability for the evening hours. If inclement weather occurs when Fayette County schools are closed due to a holiday or on weekends please call 260-6100 for information. Closing and/or delays will also be posted on Lexington local TV stations and the HealthwoRx Facebook page.